Dinosaurs are perhaps one of the most iconic creatures from prehistoric times. They got popular again when Jurassic Park came out and since then, they’ve been the subject of countless books and movies. Therefore we want to collect some quotes about dinosaurs to see the impact they left on society.
In our opinion, dinosaurs are one of the most famous extinct animals that have left an impact on society, especially to children. Children love learning about dinosaurs and are able to gain knowledge by watching videos and documentaries. Maybe quotes about dinosaurs can be another fun way to learn more.
In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the best quotes about dinosaurs. Keep reading to learn more and keep in mind these fun quotes.
Dinosaur quotes of famous people
Dinosaurs are fascinating and famous scientists and storytellers have thought the same thing. So here are some quotes on dinosaurs from well known people all around the world.
1. “Dinosaurs are a vanished life form. We can bring them back to life, at least in a cinematic sense.” – Steven Spielberg
2. “Dinosaurs have a special magic that no other creature can match.” – David Attenborough
3. “The world was much more interesting when there were dinosaurs around.” – Stephen Hawking
4. “Dinosaurs are fascinating. They remind us that life on Earth has been around for a very long time.” – Jack Horner
5. “Dinosaurs are the most incredible creatures that ever lived. They are the ultimate survivors.” – Robert T. Bakker
6. “Dinosaurs were the giants of the past and they still fascinate us today.” – Kenneth Lacovara
7. “Dinosaurs were here before us and they will be here long after we are gone.” – John Sibbick
8. “Dinosaurs are a reminder of our place in the grand scheme of things.” – Jeff Goldblum
9. “The dinosaur’s eloquent lesson is that if some bigness is good, an overabundance of bigness is not necessarily better.” – David McCullough
10. “The dinosaur’s ponderous bulk carries a message of caution to the human race: be wise with your resources, or perish.” – Stephen Jay Gould
11. “The dinosaur is a mysterious animal that has left us with a powerful message about the fragility of life on Earth.” – Jane Goodall
12. “The dinosaur reminds us that even the mightiest creatures can be undone by the forces of nature.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
13. “The dinosaur is a reminder that life is fleeting and that nothing lasts forever.” – Ernest Becker
Funny quotes about dinosaurs
Dinosaurs are a fascinating part of history, and these funny quotes about dinosaurs show that even the coolest creatures were sometimes misunderstood.
If you’ve ever wondered what dinosaurs were really like, you’re in luck! In this category of our post, we’ll take a look at some of the funniest quotes about dinosaurs. These quotes are unknown however very funny.
1. “I’ve always said that the real danger with dinosaurs isn’t that they might come back to life… it’s that they might not.”
2. “What did the dinosaur say to the other dinosaur when he asked for a loan? Sorry, I’m a bit extinct.”
3. “Why don’t dinosaurs like being called ‘old’? Because it’s age-ist!”
4. “What did the T-Rex say after eating a veggie burger? This tastes like chicken!”
5. “Why did the dinosaur cross the road? Because chickens weren’t invented yet!”
6. “Why did the dinosaur go to the movies? To see Jurassic Park!”
7. “Why did the dinosaur get stuck in the tar pit ? He was looking for the lost world!”
8. “What did the Triceratops say when he saw a T-Rex? Looks like I’m having lunch!”
9. “Why did the dinosaur become extinct? He didn’t adapt to change!”
10. “Why did the dinosaur go to the doctor? He had a bone to pick!”
We love creating the articles for good fun and learning more on our beloved t-rex’s and more!